Pregnant? There’s no better time to quit
Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of:
- Premature Birth
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Health problems for the baby such as Asthma , Glue ear and Recurrent colds
- Still Birth
- Behavioural problems and
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
But after 24 hours of being smokefree, your baby’s oxygen levels can return back to normal. That’s how quickly you can make a difference.
Free support for pregnant smokers wanting to quit
- Free nicotine replacement therapy products (such as patches, gums, inhalators etc) which will help manage cravings.
- Fun & interactive sessions including: Healthy eating in pregnancy | Low budget cookery classes | Safe exercises in pregnancy | Stress management | Massage week delivered by a qualified
therapist | Relaxation | Financial guidance | Breast feeding
- Receive support from our friendly specialist advisors from the comfort of your own home or one-to-one in a choice of locations, if you would prefer
- As much or as little support as you want
- Friends and Family members can quit with you!
For further details contact us on: 0300 100 1000 or Text QUIT to 66777. firstname.lastname@example.org